Any claims for misprinted, damaged, or defective items must be submitted within 30 days after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 30 days after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed to be errors on our part are covered at our expense. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer; email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition as when you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
If you provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to us. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you (if and as applicable).
Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to us, and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment to yourself (if and as applicable).
Bloom Seventy Seven does not accept returns of sealed goods, such as, but not limited to, face masks, which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons.
Sealed goods that were unsealed after delivery aren't suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons.
We do not refund orders for buyer’s remorse. Returns for products, face masks, and size exchanges are not offered at this time.
Wrongly ordered sizes won’t be eligible for refunds. We make most items once an order is made, so requesting a size exchange would mean producing an entirely new product.
We advise customers to pay keen attention to the size charts provided on all product pages or size charts before placing their order.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item was not marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver, and they will find out about your return.Personalised Items
Goods that are made to the consumer's specifications or are clearly personalised.
Exceptions to our return policy
The following items are non-returnable, and we offer no refunds:
- Sale items (if applicable): Only regular-priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returned items must have tags still on, be returned in their original packaging, and have no visible signs of wear or use.
- Gift Cards.
- Face Masks
- Swimwear that has been worn, used, or has tags/liners removed.
- Specially labelled apparel and handbags.
- Other select items, as noted on the product description page.
Please note that if you have a non-returnable item that arrived damaged or defective, contact customer care at email@example.com.
- E-mail us as soon as possible after receiving your shipment at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition.
- Start the return process within 30 days of receiving your item.
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition as when you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Ship the item as soon as possible. So, it can arrive at our facility within 45 days of receipt of the item.
- We will inspect the item, and a refund will be granted based on the condition of the item.
Please email us at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
We will be responsible for paying all shipping costs associated with returning your item once the fault is ours.
We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Refund (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund based on the condition of the item.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within a certain number of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account or credit card company, because it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To return your product, you should e-mail us first at email@example.com.
Please email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm, then mail your product to:
Bloom Seventy Seven
246 Stewart Green SW
Calgary, AB T3H 3C8